Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What day is it?

Why so emotional? I don't know why but yesterday I had another emotional day. I think it's just all getting to me. I know I had an interview on Monday and it went ok. Afterwards I was like oh, I should have said this. I don't know why this is making me fret. I shall not fret, for God is in control....right?!

Oh by the way, the stew turned out great. I had made it before and it was sooo dry. So this time I doubled up on all the liquids and it turned out more soupy than before. It is good. I am actually re-heating up a bowl for lunch right now. I love leftovers.

Ok, I need to get out of this funk. What do you do to get yourself out? I think I might bake. I like baking. It is so much fun. I have had a friend of mine ask me to start a business with her where all we do is bake. This sounds like a lot of fun! And she's an amazing friend!!! I feel the same way my brother does though....He's an amazing artist and has been asked to come and teach in the art school but has turned it down because that's his de-funker. (Ok, my word). But he enjoys art so much that he doesn't want to do it
as a career because it would than become a job rather than a passion. That's what baking is for me. It's my de-funker. And Brenton really doesn't mind that it is. It's just that if I were to make it a job than when I need to get away from work or get out of a funk, what would I do? I think it's to remain a hobby and nothing more.

Well, I'm sorry this blog has taken another dip into the dark side of me. I just need to start feeling better....somehow. I did have another job interview today and it went really well...almost an hour and a half well. She doesn't have anything to offer me right now (not until spring). But the interview part is complete. She is wonderful and really helped my attitude brighten a bit.

Later,
Michelle

P.S. I didn't clean up yesterday...maybe I will do it today and feel much better...I sha
ll try it.


This is some of the baking that I did for our big day =) Good times.





No comments:

Followers