Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cookie Monster

There's nothing like the sweet aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. As the oven door open I melted into the savory smell. Like I had said yesterday I was going to use today to bake. And that's just what I did. I filled the cookie jar and some. So needless to say if you're coming over for tea in the next little while you will most likely be enjoying a cookie along with it. Even if you don't want a cookie, you're going to get one. Mwahahahaha. I really enjoyed using my new cookie cutters and enough said, here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did making the cookies. Happy Thursday.


(The ingredients minus the water).






The kitchen aid mixer...I'm now considered fearless. I love using this thing and my wrists are so thankful! Who knew mixing could be so easy.













































5 comments:

B.rantone said...

Mmm ... yes, a good smell indeed!! Love it!! I like your addiction to cooking ... tastes good!

white girl said...

They look so cute! Mail some to me!

Michelle said...

how long would they take to get there? Will they last? I could always try...the worst thing is that you have to throw them out when you get them. :)

mar said...

I love the M. Mouse shaped-cookies.
I never thought of cookie cutters as being "happy"...but then why not?

mar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers