Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Date

Date night last night was AWE-TO-THE-SOME! We went for dinner, my choice -Subway. Yes I'm not a high-maintenance girl. We had a good chat over some foot-long sandwiches and then carried on to the movie theatre. Now I don't know if you know B and I very well, but we both enjoy talking to strangers and joking with them constantly. Even to the point of awkward. We find this to be fun, so buying our tickets would normally be like a 2 minute task, however with both of us there and feeding off of each other I think we took close to 10 minutes. It was fun and we were successful in making the ticket master guy laugh.

We went into the theatre and went to claim our pop and popcorn (I left out the popcorn) but thoroughly enjoyed my pop. We were about 20 minutes early so we stood to the side and watched people and read all the posters in the lobby area. We decided we should probably head in to find some seats(if we wanted to get good ones) and headed into our theatre room #3 titled "Leap Year". When we walked in we had a select choice of seats to choose from....seeing as we were the ONLY 2 in there! haha. I had selected a row in my head but had yet to announce it when B turned down that exact aisle. I exclaimed out loud that we had been married so long we were already in sync. When he told me we only had 13 minutes until the movie started I looked around and thought that maybe we would be the only 2 watching this movie tonight. About 2 minutes after that we had 2 young girls (about 14 or 15 years old) sit behind us. Again we had to joke around with them. And B told them with a straight face that they couldn't sit there. haha. We were the only 4 people in the theatre and I thought it was kind of funny that they chose the seats right behind us..haha. Anyways we told them we were joking because they thought we were serious and then the movie started. It was a really good movie by the way! I thought it was a good thing we didn't go and see the more emotional movie "Extraordinary Measures" because during the pre-views (one being a Miley Cyrus movie) I started getting choked up. I was like, what?! haha....so yeah, I was happy that we had gone with the hopeless romantic comedy movie. Half way through the movie I couldn't handle the constant talking of the two young girls behind us so I turned around and hushed them (in a polite discreet fashion) I threw B's popcorn at them and yelled "Shut UP"!! No I didn't...haha.. I just turned, made eye contact and put my finger up to my mouth. I tried to make it so I didn't make them feel bad but that the message would get across that they are interrupting. Anyways, the talking diminished and we all enjoyed the movie. It was a fairly predictable movie (like all romantic comedy's) but a good story none-the-less. We had so much to talk about after the movie and came home in total bliss.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
I love you B
Michelle

No comments:

Followers