Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Go Canucks

Lucky you. Two blog updates in one day. I must be bored. The hockey game is on and I'm supporting my husband in watching. I still can't believe it got worked into the vows that I must cheer for this team. Talk about a set up!

I'm feeling a lot more up-itty from earlier. Like I said I don't know what's causing this funk but I can't say it's been enjoyable. I have decided though that I will not let my emotions run my life. I am 99% feeling rather than rational but there's still that 1% of me that thinks things through right?

I decided tomorrow is going to be baking day and have pre-pared myself for this adventure. I'm excited about it because I found a cookie cutter we had bought in Disney World on our honeymoon and I'm sooo excited to use it while making yummy cookies tomorrow. I will take a picture of them and post it as soon as they're blog worthy.

I cleaned the bathrooms. This helped me get out of my funk a little. Who knew?! I love the smell! It makes me happy to have clean washrooms, although I still have to wash the shower which I will do while I'm in there tomorrow. My favorite comment tonight was when B emerged from the washroom so happy that he had turned the water green claiming that even the toilet was on his team's side. This made me laugh.


Michelle

2 comments:

white girl said...

Can you count it as watching the game when you are updating your blog? heeee!

I can't wait to see the cookies! They will be so fun!

Michelle said...

I think it counts :) I was facing the tv. I didn't make it through the game though...I went to bed really early. (9pm). It was a good sleep! And the Canucks won, so everyone is happy! haha

Followers