Thursday, January 28, 2010

2nd Date Night

Brenton and I went on yet another date night last night. We went to Wendy's for dinner since it was Sunshine Dreams (sending kids to Disneyland). Filed with Frosty we went to the hockey game where I was hoping to see "Loud Guy". The guy whom sits two rows behind us and yells out random sayings like, "Put some Jam on it", or "It looks like a pretzel out there!". I laugh each time he yells something because it's completely ridiculous. It's also very entertaining. Well, he was not there and a little part of me was sad.

Half way through the first period the little girl directly behind us started to have a meltdown. She was sitting with her grandparents and it seemed she was really upset. So what did I do? I pulled out of my (as Brenton refers to it) Mary Poppins hand bag some sourpatch kids candy. I reached behind me and gave them to her grandma to distribute. The little girl instantly stopped her screaming and meltdown and I didn't hear from her again.

The Rockets won! It was an intense game since they hadn't even scored until the third period, but with two goals within seconds (and tying up the game) I knew they could still win it. And sure enough they did. It was a great game to watch.

Until later,
Michelle


1 comment:

white girl said...

Whereever you go, you are the best auntie, and you always save the day! I love you!

Followers