Sunday, May 30, 2010

All in a Day


Today is Sunday. Yesterday was Saturday. And tomorrow is Monday. Now you know!

Yesterday B and I went house hunting again! It was fun. This time we took in 6 houses and by the end I was so tired. I went straight down for a nap as soon as we got home. When I woke up 3 hours later (no exaggeration) B and I hung out for a bit before heading to bed for the night.

Friday (the day before Saturday) B and I hung out with my dad for the evening. It was awesome. We went for pie, but when we got to the restaurant we were all hungry for actual food before our pie so we ordered the half orders and then we all had dessert afterwards and it was AWESOME! I really love my dad and it was so great to hang out with him since he lives so far (Calgary) away. Ok, it's not soo far but it's not local. I envy B a bit for having his family at such a close range sometimes. I love hanging out with B's family too. I've really adopted them as my own which is sweet!

Today (Sunday) after church we went for lunch with B's family and my dad and a couple of friends of ours. It was great! After that we did something.....oh yeah, stopped by my dad's place to pick up the keys and registration papers for my new car so we could go and get it insured. Than we came home and talked to B's best friends and then just got sucked into the world of "do nothing" and that's exactly what we've been doing since. I answered the phone like a million times this afternoon, ok more like a dozen, and every time it was someone interested in buying my Tracker :) This is good. I have a feeling it will be gone this week. Last chance anyone of my friends who want it, it can be yours for $2000.



Well, until next time, hopefully tomorrow (Monday)

Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

Yay for interest in the Tracker! I hope it sells this week!

I'm jealous of people that have their families close too. Why do I live so far away???

Followers