Thursday, May 27, 2010

TMI

Ok, so you remember me telling you the other day that I was overly emotional and it didn't make sense? Well today I figured out why. When I was trying to wake up my body just wouldn't get up. I would set my alarm for another 15 minutes, only to close my eyes and rudely be awoken by it in what seemed seconds. So I would set my alarm again. I think I reset my alarm 3 times. That's an extra 45 minutes of sleep. When I finally dragged myself out of bed and willed myself to the washroom I found out the reason to why I was so tired. I'm not going into detail, but ladies you know what happened.

This my friends explains the irrational emotional outbursts of the last week. Why I didn't connect the dots sooner I don't know. It happens every month you'd think that I would know this by now. Oh well.

That was probably too much information for a blog update, but there ya have it. B will probably say, "Gross Michelle, you're talking about that on your blog?" And I will delightfully reply "Yes, isn't it great?" and he will say, "You're so weird" in which I'll just stare at him.

I'm excited for this evening, my cousin Lauren and I are going to have a tea party. It's going to be so much fun! I like her a lot!

Until next time
Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

Nice comment "anonymous". :s

Thanks for the tmi post. haha

Followers