Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am still breathing

Here I sit, I have a few ideas about what to talk about. But alas, at the moment my brain draws a blank. It's not because I don't want to update, or even that I lack the material for one, but I have just finished work and my brain is mush. This happens quite often after work because not only do I have to be 5 steps ahead of the children I'm working with, but be 5 steps ahead of myself because what if the idea I've come up with is a flop, than you have to have a back up with the same type of principals to cover and all the supplies for this plan B needs to be prepped and ready to go. Whew...so then it comes to updating my blog and I go, oh no, I know I had an idea but which one was it and is it going to be a flop? So many thoughts that go through this brain I tell you.

Anyways, I can tell you that my friend A and I have been faithful in going for our walks and bike rides. And today being Thursday it's bike riding day. Which is going to be fun. I feel myself lagging though so maybe I will pop my iron pill and hope that helps pick up my energy level. I think I forgot to take it yesterday...oops.

The other day on our walk A decided that she was going to be the dog whisperer and walked up to a barking dog to tell it to stop barking and make it sit and then lay down. It worked. But yesterday when we were on our walk she tried to do the same thing but this time her powers had been unexpectedly turned off. However, the were transferred because I asked the dog to lay down and sure enough he did what I commanded. Who knew you could take someone else's power? I must use it for good and not evil! "I have the Power" (please yell this in your head like Heman because that is how I heard it in mine as I typed it).

Well, there's an update for you. A little weird perhaps but an update none-the-less.
Thanks for stopping by

Michelle

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol - I didn't even know the power had left me. Dumb dog :P He just wanted treats and thought you had deeper pockets!

bike time soon!

Followers