Monday, May 10, 2010

The trip at the half way point

Even though you don't always comment I know there have been a few people that come to this blog on a regular basis, hence the update. I know this because if you look in the column to the right you will see a number saying you are guest number #2000and something. Well my friends I know you're coming in for a visit when that number goes up. Also when I click on that number it will tell me how many people that day have come in. Sneaky eh? I enjoy it because my curiosity is satisfied.

Anyways, now for the update on Day 4. Day 4 of Mexico included a trip to the town to do a little shopping. We walked around and stood on the beach. It was beautiful to look out to the ocean and just enjoy the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore. It was then that I said I was going to have to get one of those relaxation ocean sounds cd. It's just a wonderful sound.

After walking around and B buying some cigars we started heading back to the meeting area when we stopped and got some ice cream at their local Dairy Queen. It was awesome! I had a peanut buster parfait, and it was good!

We headed back to the resort shortly after and had some lunch. Than we followed up with our ritual afternoon nap. It too was great! haha. We stayed in our room until the sun layed off a bit (we were still really burnt) and when we emerged back into the world it was around 5pmish. Dinner was at 6. We went to the steakhouse. It was amazing! I loved the soup. It was creamy delight! Then for dinner of course was steak and then dessert. Seriously we had dessert with every dinner and I can't remember which one went with which meal...but they were all so good and it doesn't really matter the order. After dinner we went for a walk around and headed to the sports bar for some visiting time. At 9:30 the shows started and it was so fun to be involved with them. This particular night was the circus show. I had forgotten my glasses, but the blurs were still pretty spectacular! How someone can distort their bodies is so interesting and I've always wondered how these people found out that they possess this type of skill, and how they decide, when I grow up I'm going to be a part of the circus.

After the show we headed back to the hotel room and called it a night. And that my friends was the end of day 4.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hello Day 4! Sounds fun :) I think we need to go for a walk too. Call me later on and we'll plan for 7 again?
Mother's day was wonderful, we went to the Golf Course for Mother's day brunch.... SO GOOD it was BAD! (you know what I mean ^.^ ) TTYS!

Allen said...

Just to satisfy your curiosity, I was guest 3001 according to your counter!

Michelle said...

sweet the #3000's have been reached! Thank you to all my faithful readers! :)

Amy said...

I'm # 3021. I'm a female. I'm spending less than 5mins here. I'm excited for cycling! I'm leaving you a "nice" comment!

kkbai! day5please...

white girl said...

I'm visitor #3022! You definitely have more than 4 readers/day! yay!

I just love dessert with dinner. It's a treat that I indulge in whenever we are on vacation. I don't usually make dessert to go with dinner (although we always seem to have some baked good or other in the house). I inevitably gain weight on vacation. Oh well. My swimsuit is stretchy, so who cares? haha

Followers