Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday at a glance


Hello fellow bloggers. Do you ever have days when you just cry for no reason? Or you hear a song that you've heard a million times before, but someone new sings it and it totally brings on some emotional spill you were not expecting? Well that just happened and for no reason at all. I was not prepared for that. I tell ya, some things should have warnings on them.

Today I woke up and made B's lunch (he was running a little late). As soon as he was out the door I had the urge to clean the shower so that's just what I did. Than I got ready for work and headed off. It was a great shift. The child I was working with today was so cute and the shift flew by. Before I knew it, the time was up and it was time to go home. So I called my other work to see if they needed me, nope was the answer so I headed home.

My friend A and I are going to go for a bike ride or a walk, depending on the rain issue. I enjoy our walks/rides. They are fun and we talk about all kinds of things. I'm excited to see her, I haven't seen her all weekend and that's because I'm a bad friend. On Saturday after our errands of looking at houses I fell asleep for a 'nap'. I quote that because it wasn't as much of a nap as a hibernation. I fell asleep at about 4, woke up at 9 and back in bed by 11. I don't know why I was so tired but my body needed it's sleep (I hadn't slept well on Friday night so that might have been why). So there went Saturday...and on Sunday I have no idea what I did. That day is a total blur. And Monday I forgot was Monday! How is that possible? I don't know. It wasn't until I was about to go to bed that I declared to B "It's Monday?!" and he responded, good job and now it's time for bed. haha. But I was like, "No, it's Monday! I forgot that today is walking day with A". Bad friend award!

Today is a new day (Tuesday) and we are going to get to see each other. So much to catch up on. Yesterday I also got a surprise visit from my friend Sherena. I was able to meet her baby for the first time. He's a little grunter and makes funny noises non-stop. He's so precious! He's so sweet and the baby fever grew stronger. Yikes!!!

After our visit with Sherena, B and I decided to clean up our place. Half way through clean up time I said, "B" and he responded, "you want to change the furniture around don't you". I don't know how he knew so quickly and with just the way I said his name but that was exactly what I was going to ask. So after we did our clean up we changed the furniture around and cleaned up under where they pieces were sitting and made our place a little different. A fresh take on the place. I quite enjoy how it's set up right now. I will have to take a picture and post it next time.
Well that's about all to report so far. Until next time.
Keep it classy

Michelle

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are not a bad friend at all... dare I say that, I too, forgot that it was our walking day on Monday :) I had fun with you yesterday and look forward to tonight!

Amy said...

Beat you!!! Muahahaha!

Followers