Friday, December 09, 2011

Kids say and do funny things

Today was a very funny day at work. The kids say the funniest things. There was one little boy in particular that had me laughing pretty hard. First he talked to me about how he lost a tooth (he just turned 3). I was like you did? (Very shocked and surprised, but this coming from the kid that lost all her teeth by the age of 5, not discounted). He looked at me and said, "I don't know where it went". Than he put his finger in his mouth and said, "Oh I found it". haha. What a kid! So funny. Than he noticed that I was eating pickles for my snack and he mentioned it. Than he said, "My tummy is getting big from my snack" than while pointing at my boob said, "your tummy is growing faster" haha. I quickly told him, "that's not my tummy, hey look you have crackers". haha. He didn't bring it up again...it was hilarious!

When I came back down from lunch to start my second session the little guy that I had been working with in the morning was having a moment of not wanting to put his lunch away (can you blame him, it was rice and banana!) Anyways the girl that was working with him asked me if I could come talk to him. I tried, but then had to go and get ready for my actual session. I stepped out of the room to go and get a pen and when I came back she said that she needed to use me for a few minutes because the little guy had agreed to put his lunch away if he could talk to me. Well, he put his lunch away so she had to deliver the goods. I find it so weird when I become the reward..haha There's a million and one toys and talking to me is the best thing you can think of? haha. Flattering but weird.

This evening I went over to my Brother-in-law and sister-in-law's house to babysit there cutest little boy. I'm not even exaggerating he is super cute! When I first arrived he greeted me with a smile and then just kept on walking by. It was a walk by greeting. It made me laugh he's such a character. I am so super excited for Christmas this year when most of the family is going to be around. I am going to miss those who aren't able to be in town but it's understandable as to why...they just live so far away. I think they should all move back here and then my life would be so less dramatic and it's all about me right? Just kidding! I know it's not. I totally understand the calling they have on their lives and the fall back of that is just the distance that's between us. Thank goodness for Skype! It really makes the distance feel a lot less.

Well, I wish everyone a happy Friday
Michelle

No comments:

Followers