Sunday, December 25, 2011

Announcement (written on October 2)

On September 22, I took a test. It came out positive! I was in shock! I was over joyed, I was confused and scared. I will have another update on that whole process at a later time. Having had a miscarriage this brought on a huge amount of emotion and fears. I would go to the washroom every so often just to make sure nothing was wrong. I am a bit of a nervous wreck but excited at the same time. Having been down that road it has robbed me of a care-free pregnancy. I have got to learn to surrender my worries and allow God to handle it. I have been praying with all my heart that this baby sticks and that in early June we will welcome the newest member in our family. Inigo is ready to be a big brother! (Inigo is our bird).

At this time we ask that no one post anything on facebook. For sensitivity reasons we want to keep it semi-private and we thank you for your respect at this time.

Have a very Merry Chirstmas!
Michelle

1 comment:

White Girl said...

I'm glad that I'm not on Facebook because I wouldn't be able to respect your wishes. I'm so excited!!!! You are having a baby!!!

Followers