Saturday, December 10, 2011

countdowns and a weekend!

Can you believe it's only 14 more sleeps until Christmas?! I am so excited! I have so much happening before than. My side of the family is not celebrating Christmas until January. This is because my Dad and Sheila will be staying in Calgary to help Sharilin after the baby is born. She is going to be born on the 21 of December!!! So exciting!!

We also have our niece on B's side's birthday to celebrate on the 23. I am so looking forward to them coming to town. I love seeing my nieces.

Also in there is the countdown until Christmas break. We only have 5 more working days and 6 more sleeps until Christmas break is here. That is also the same countdown as B's Christmas party. I found out yesterday that one of the girls that I work with will also be there because her roommate works at the same place as B and she's been invited to be her guest. I am so thankful for familiar faces at B's party. I know a few people but to have someone I have usual contact with there is just comforting. I'm weird. (I'm a weird introvert that way). I love to socialize, but with people I'm familiar with.

Than there's the Christmas eve service which is in 13 sleeps. So much to do before than. I'm about half way done my Christmas shopping...woot! And the decorating is done. The shortbread dough is made, just needs to be cut out and decorated.

1 comment:

White Girl said...

We need to connect about presents!

Followers