Saturday, December 24, 2011

3 year old Birthday parties!

Last night we celebrated my niece's 3rd birthday. It was really fun. We had some dinner, than opened presents and then had some cake/fruit. She's going to be quite an event coordinator when she grows up because she would get people to come and colour or play with her. It was funny. We got her this one particular gift and the dry erase marker that comes with it had dried out. How is that even possible since it was brand new still in the package? So that will be on our to do list sometime in the next couple of days to pick up a new dry erase marker to replace the lame one that came with the book.

I guess a 3 year old party wears me out because as soon as we got home I went to bed. I have no idea why I was so tired. Oh right I do, I had had a nightmare the other night that I couldn't get back to sleep after (I actually avoided going to back to sleep) and so my day started out super early and I had kept myself busy all day -resulting in no nap. So I guess that's why I was tuckered out. But I still had a super great time! And we get to see the whole family again tonight because it's Christmas Eve and then again tomorrow because it's Christmas day! So awesome!!! I love this time of year. So much family time! I still have to wrap B's stocking gifts and make mooseballs. (They're a type of cookie I make at Christmas time). And I guess finish decorating some of the sugar cookies I made. Half of them are done, that counts right?

Well, there will be a post tomorrow so if you find yourself bored after all the hype has died down, feel free to stop on by and have a read :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!
Michelle

No comments:

Followers