Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Flu brings on the weirdness of the subconscience

I'm home sick today with the flu. Not fun. I had been not feeling right for the last couple of days and yesterday at work I almost lost my cookies, but after I had eaten some fruit I felt a lot better. Thinking that maybe I was just really hungry or had low blood sugar I shrugged it off. By the time 7:30pm came I couldn't keep my eyes open so I headed to bed. I slept until 1am and then I woke up and definitely didn't feel right. I quickly decided to go to the main bathroom because the toilet had just been cleaned (weird thought but it's what went through my head) and bolted towards it making it just in time. Good bye dinner. I didn't get back to bed until after 4am. It was brutal. I called into work this morning and told them why I wasn't coming in. I feel so bad for missing today because it's my last session with a couple of my kids (once January comes we get new schedules and neither of them are on mine still). I feel like I'm totally missing out, but there is no way I could have done a good job today. I still had to go in to fill out my time sheet since it's due today and it's what will get me paid over the Christmas break. When I got there I told the girls that I wasn't staying because I had been up all night sick. One of the girls than said, "oh, so if I say you really look awful you won't be offended". Haha..I love the candidness. I told her that no I wouldn't be offended and that I knew how bad I looked.

I came home and went back to bed. (B had done a live launch last night and when he got home around 4am he was surprised to see me still awake.) B woke up at about noon and headed to work. I was delirious and told him about a dream I had. He laughed and thought it was funny.

The dream: I had this dream that Kim Kardashian was in my closet. She just walked in and made herself at home. I was really annoyed and said, "what are you doing?" and she said, "don't you know who I am?" and I said, "yeah, but I don't care, get out of my closet". We bantered back and forth for quite some time. Everyone was so impressed to hear that she was there except me, I was more annoyed than anything. It was funny once I woke up but during it I was really mad. Dreams are so funny that way. I wonder where that all came from? Weird. I think the flu messes with your brain.

Well, back to resting.
Michelle

No comments:

Followers