Thursday, March 29, 2012

Days are numbered

My work has been asking me for when I think my last day is going to be. I have been putting off the decision because right now I feel great, but in 4 weeks from now am I going to feel the same? I am currently half way through my 30th week. After the first 4 days of work back from spring break I can tell you I'm already exhausted.

Half way through my work day I was working with one little lad who was just as tired as I was and at one point we both plopped ourselves on the bean bag chairs and took a little breather. Than I realized what we were doing and I decided to take us both outside to get some fresh air and spruce up our energy levels. When I came home after working only a 6 hour day I had a 2 hour nap. I couldn't keep my eyes open for the life of me. So actually yesterday I gave my work my notice that my last day will be April 27. I thought since I'm already getting to the point where I grunt when standing up from the floor, and my slowing speed, in the next 4 1/2 weeks I'm going to just get slower, more tired and it's just a good idea to take some rest before baby comes, cause once kiwi makes his/her debut there will be no rest for a while. So after this week of work I only have 4 weeks left. Can you believe that?! So crazy and the month of May is going to fly by, we have so much planned for that time. Kiwi's going to be here before we know it! Ahhh!!

The nursery is still in the process of being painted so I can not share those pictures yet. Our cousin who is doing the painting is going to finish after she's done school which is in just over a week. I am really happy with it so far! It's really cute!

Kiwi is moving a lot now. I have the stomach wave quite often throughout the day. I find it funny that kiwi kicks whenever a kid leans up against me while sitting on the floor at work. Or when I was holding my friends baby kiwi started kicking like crazy. I don't know if kiwi knows what's going on, or what but it's just a humorous coincidence. This past week is when I had to upgrade to actual maternity pants. My regular pants no longer fit without a belly band. I also bought some new actual maternity pants and they are super comfy! I think I should go back and buy another pair because they are awesome. However, I don't want to load up on clothes that I am only going to wear for the next two months, that just seems silly to me (I'm cheap/frugal).

This isn't much of an update...my brain is scattered and I'm losing focus from being so tired today. Sorry if my thoughts are all over the place and it's hard to follow anything I'm really trying to say.

Well, it's 9pm...time for bed.
Until next time
Michelle & kiwi

No comments:

Followers