Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grumble

Oh, this just happened. A status update from one of my friends on facebook went like this:

To those who don't have children yet I offer sage advice: don't take for granted peeing alone, having a date night, sleeping in, going to the movies or quiet evenings :)

Than a bunch of mommy's shot back with a bunch of other "complaints" if you will. I couldn't stand by and not say something. I find this to be so incredibly insensitive, maybe not insensitive but ignorant that such things could be said without any thought to those it may hurt. So my response to her status and the 21 other comments from mommies was this:

and those who do have kids never take for granted that you were able to have them, people who struggle with infertility would give anything to have those issues!!

I guess it came at a bad time too because after my "outing" I was almost in 2 car accidents all because of one moron's stupid driving. That put me in a very moody mood, I think it's safe to say. So to come home and see that really put me in a sour mood. I think it's bed time.

No comments:

Followers