Thursday, March 22, 2012

Procrastination at its best

Yesterday marked the first day of painting the animals in the nursery. I am excited for the final product so I can post pictures for you to enjoy. However I will not post pictures until it's complete. The suspense is building I can tell. Just know it's going to be really cute! Also it's going to take a while, at least a couple of weeks. B's cousin is doing the painting and since she's finishing up her semester we are working around her schedule of when she can paint. I'm so thrilled that she's willing to do it!

I have yet to put that blanket together. I don't know why I'm procrastinating from it. It's going to be enjoyable. I think it's cause I've never made a blanket before and I don't have a pattern. I'm just going with my gut on how to do it. So strange.

I detailed the car today and for my reward I think I'm going to go and get some new born onesies so our little kiwi won't be naked when we bring him/her home.

I am also procrastinating from going out. Yesterday I went out to run a couple of errands and I wish I hadn't. People everywhere I went were grumpy and I came home grumpy. So I'm kind of hesitant on going out today. However, I know I need to get out or I will go stir crazy.

I am excited about tomorrow. I am going for a massage. I have been getting some lower back pain and hip pain lately so I'm hoping a massage will help work it out.

Well, that's about all there is for now. I can't believe spring break is almost over. Only 5 more work weeks when I get back until maternity leave. Can you believe it? Time is going way too fast!

Till later
Michelle and Kiwi

No comments:

Followers