Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday Everyone!

I found it! I am so very excited! The onesie that I've been looking for, I found in a second hand baby store (we have 2 of those stores here in K-town). It was only 5 dollars and I'm so pumped. I am going to be using this outfit for the birth announcement photo that we have planned. I can't divulged too much info because when the picture is actually taken I will take a picture of the picture and post it on here. Just know that it's going to be cute!

Today as I was looking at all the cute outfits I was wondering if it's going to be a girl or a boy. I have felt so far that it's going to be a girl, however last night I had a very vivid dream that I gave birth to a baby boy and he was super cute. I was in love just in my dream. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like for reals when it actually is reality and not a dream.

I think Kiwi must be getting annoyed with me because during the day I poke him/her a lot to feel some movement just to ease my own mind. Poor kid.

Today I am going to go and get Inigo a friend. I have decided that he needs a friend because yesterday he started showing signs of loneliness and boredom. He was seeking a playmate out of his swing. It was actually really funny to watch as well as sad. He would attack his swing and then let it swing and hit him in the head and then when it would swing back a second time he would attack it again. I think he needs a friend. So that's what I'm going to do today.

Well until next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Followers