Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Tick Tock

I am starting to get really tired by the end of my work day which only averages 6 hours most days (I have two days that it's only slightly more by an hour or two). It's sad really, I get home and I'm ready to call it a night at 7pm. Didn't I already go through this stage at the beginning? Oh well, no complaining here. I am actually really enjoying pregnancy and I'm already starting to think of when the baby is here and how I won't feel him/her in my stomach any more. It's going to be so weird because I've gotten so use to it. I think I may miss that, but at the same time I'm so very excited (and nervous) about meeting Kiwi!!

The nursery painting is at a bit of a standstill until B's cousin is done with classes. So hopefully after this next week it will be on the go again and I can post some pictures for you. This coming Sunday I will be 32 weeks pregnant. That's insane! The time is going by oh so fast and I can't believe I only have 3 more work weeks left. It's going to be so surreal when I'm done. Like I'm just going on a vacation but.... not. I don't know how it's going to be. I know the time will go by fast afterwards because I feel like there is still so much to do.

Yesterday at work we said so long to another co-worker because it was her last day before mat leave. Crazy! She's only 6 weeks ahead of me in pregnancy talk. We had a baby shower for her and we had it vegetarian style because she is a vegetarian. I was surprised with the different dishes that came out of it. There was only one salad, everything else was something different and there were no veggie platters either. I took the easy way and brought drinks. The reason for this is because at every potluck we've had no one ever brings drinks so we always end up having water. (Boring!) So I brought ice tea (because that is what she's been craving through her entire pregnancy) and some other drinks too.

I think today I might make some cookies. Don't hold me to it though cause that desire may disappear. I don't know why but my desire to cook and bake has been haltered. I wish it would come back. I'm sure B does too!

Well until next time
Michelle

No comments:

Followers