Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Walk to Remember

I went on a walk yesterday with a friend of mine. It was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. We giggled like little girls and I almost peed my pants...I later found out (when she told me) that she also felt like she had to use the loo immediately..haha. At first it started out like any other walk. With the chance of rain we brought our umbrellas but as it turned out not one drop hit the ground as we walked. As we walked we came across a park and decided that we would play on it. Nobody else was. And as I post some pictures I risk that she will post the video that she has. But I think it's worth it :) But look how still the water was...it was very picture-esk

After some fun in the park we continued our walk, but to our dismay we realized we took the wr
ong turn and we were on the wrong side of the fence from where we wanted to be. So we took the most understandable root to get to where we wanted to be. Rather than turning around we jumped the fence. (This is where the batteries in my camera died). So from this point on I don't have any more photo's. We were killing ourselves laughing because we kept calling it a "fail" walk. Every time we went to go do something (except jump the fence) went wrong. Every time we went to take a picture something would happen...one of us wouldn't smile, one of us was blurred, one of us was missing out of the picture. It was just so hilarious! Maybe you had to be there. We had a good time anyways. Then we started taking video's in the Nut farm..pretending to be afraid of the "Monster" in the woods...for some reason every time her camera would turn on to start the video there would be a creaking noise so we decided to make a horror movie...but the only thing that was horrifying was our acting because all we did was laugh. I am pretty sure our Abs had a great work out.

As we continued our walk there was a log carved out and it was a statue of a man. This caught my friend by surprise and she screamed and ran away. Her scream made me jump off the ground and scream along with her, until I saw what it was that we were "afraid" of. Then I just started laughing.

My favorite part of the walk, was when we were walking across a bridge and her umbrella(which she was using as a walking stick) got stuck between the slats of wood and yanked her back. FAIL we both yelled. It was a great day and a very memorable walk. Let's do it again soon!

No comments:

Followers