Thursday, February 04, 2010

Almost Friday

Do you ever have those days when everything goes way better than you had imagined? I had one of those days today. It was awesome! I went to my first day of a two day Behavior Interventionist workshop. I could seriously listen about it all day(literally I did). I didn't even noticed the 6 hours go by. Suddenly it was just time to go and that was the end of day one. I was really excited to see the things they do with children with Autism(we got to see it first hand) and it really pumped me up. Is this weird? Maybe. But it's my passion to work with kids that need a little more extra attention than the "typical" child.

I came home totally fulfilled and excited once again. I came home with energy even though I had the worst sleep ever last night. I have a really bad knot in my neck that it woke me up every half hour through the night. Did you know that the show Golden Girls is on at 5am? Well now I do. It was a funny episode anyways. It's feeling a bit better now, but it's when I go to bed that it gets worse..I don't know if it's because when I'm asleep I'm not constantly using those muscles so they stiffen up. All I know is that turning my head or trying to switch positions is nearly impossible and I wince in pain. This has been happening since last Friday night and I'm about ready for it to leave now. This is not so uncommon with me. My neck does this about once a year. I'm pretty sure it's due to stress.

Anyways, I guess that's all I can say for now. Life if good!
Michelle

2 comments:

white girl said...

Golden Girls! Oh, how I love those wacky ladies. lol I hope that when we are old ladies, we will live together in Florida with Amy and Dianna. We would be the new Golden Girls! lol

I'm sorry about your neck. :( I hope it clears up soon and you are able to get a good rest again.

Michelle said...

Thanks White girl! haha...I totally laugh every time I see your name, it reminds me of those movies when the white chick is trying to be so cool with her friends and they're like, yeah you're so white. haha.

Followers