Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exciting Week To Say The Least

Exciting things have been happening this week. First we'll start with Monday....oh nothing really exciting happened on Monday. Ok, let's start with Tuesday. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. When I answered it the other end was one of my lady friends from church asking me if I would be able to come in to provide child care for the ladies group. I agreed and headed down there pronto. It was funny because B was already up and getting ready for work when I barged into the washroom and started getting ready. He was shocked and surprised and asked me what I was doing. I told him and he was happy. Afterwards I went to my friends house and we had some tea and chatted away. We told each other what was going on in our lives. It was lots of fun. Afterwards I went to my chiropractor appointment and massage therapy. I don't normally talk about it but this time was different. Both B and I were there at the same time. We did not plan that. We had both booked for the same times. Funny little date. When I got home I applied for a few jobs. I did a few errands and then came home to find that there was a response from one of the jobs I had applied to. I wrote back my answer to their question and that was the last I've heard from them so far. So not to jinx myself I will leave it with that. (I secretly, ok...not quite a secret, hope that they will call me back).

Than my sweet husband surprised me by taking me to a movie date. We went and saw the movie "Valentine's Day". It was surprisingly not as cheesy as I expected. It was good. We shared a rootbeer and he ate the popcorn(I can't eat popcorn without choking on it so I just avoid it all t
ogether). So it's not like he wouldn't share it with me, he just ate it because he could.

Than yesterday being Wednesday I woke up and tidied up. Then I headed down to the recreation centre down the street. I had volunteered to help out in the children's program which I had applied for. They don't have any positions open until March but I thought it would be good to get my feet wet (quite literally). It was such a fun experience and I enjoyed it. I was with children who were 4-5 years old. They say the funniest things. Afterwards I came home and tidied up a little more and got a chocolate rice krispie square made. Then Becky (my brother's fiance) came over and we talked and chatted and laughed a lot! While we were giggling away I made dinner. Cranberry Pesto Chicken with rice and mixed veggies. Becky had to leave because she was going to the VW meet ( a club for Volkswagen owners). She and my brother are members. Then B and I had a quiet evening and decided that this weekend we are going to head down to my hometown (Abbotsford) but then go beyond to Vancouver to check out some of the olympics' activities. So that's our lives in a nutshell for this week. I told you there were a lot of exciting things going on!

Well, until next time
Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

"attract more readers"?? Interesting ASSumption.

white girl said...

Don't you mean "donkeyumption"?

Followers