Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ode to Puss N Boots

Hello, what happened? I told you I had so much to share and then I disappeared. But while I was gone guess what I came across. An old school photo of Puss N Boots. So timely too because last week was the one year anniversary of her passing. A very sad day indeed. I left the vets office looking like a mess. The people in the waiting room looked at me awkwardly and when I made eye contact they would look down to the floor. You know you've succeeded in the ugly cry when.....

Anyways, on a happy note this picture makes me smile because if you look closely at the computer screen you can see that I was updating my blog at that point. So awesome! I miss that crazy cat that everyone seemed to hate. I loved her and it was funny but it's like she gave her approval of B. I think it was the first time they had met she crawled up onto his chest and fell asleep. She didn't do this to anyone (except me) until he came and then baam, instant crush. haha.

So today's blog is an Ode to Puss N Boots. Here are some pictures of her cute and funny moments. I love this cat and I think she's hilarious. We had some really good times and I miss her.
This is her "baby". It's a beanie baby teddy bear that she use to carry around the house from the time she was a kitten until she was an adult. So funny.
This is a picture of my brother tossing her beanie in the air. The next picture is her jumping to grab it (it is her baby after all).
Did you see that height?


Just a couple close ups. She was really cuddly. Her nickname was Beans because she was as squishy as a beanie baby. Sometimes I would squeeze her too hard and she would squeak. Oops I would say and then let her down. But she always came back for more cuddles later.




Puss N Boots and Jordaghn were really good friends (Jordaghn passed away from old age). Jordaghn was my pet chinchilla. Puss N Boots would sit on his cage and pat his head. They had a weird but cute friendship.


I miss you friend.

Puss N Boots
June 15, 2005 - Feb 16, 2008




1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ahhh.....treasure the moments. Cute pictures of P&B.

Followers