Friday, February 26, 2010

Memory Lane




Hello, so like a dweeb I was reminiscing about our honeymoon today. I was looking through some photo's and it made me smile. I so want to go back there again. (We went to Disney World). I didn't know what was to come after the wedding and I was so excited when I found out in Chicago where our destination was going to be.

Here is a picture that just makes me laugh. I'm sure it was staged but it also speaks volumes..haha. It's just funny to me.


Then there's this 20 second video that makes me laugh. I think I was being so silly and I've never seen myself act like this before so the first time I saw it I laughed and laughed and laughed. I mean I almost peed my pants and I was crying from laughing so hard. A little bit too much information I know. But I just had to describe how funny I think this
is. However, I've shown it to a couple of people and they don't even chuckle. I was like, B why don't other people find this funny? He told me that this is how I'm normally and that this isn't anything "new".
And that people don't find it as funny as I do because that's just how I act all the time. This shocked me?! Than I laughed some more and just enjoyed my silliness. I love my husband, and I'm so glad he picked me.

Before I show you the video I m
ust explain that I am ready to go to bed because we have to be up at 4am the next morning for our flight home. I also say at the end "We're normal, we don't wear Mickey Mouse Ears". This was due to a newly wed couple that we witnessed walking through the park with Mickey Mouse ears that were decorated like a bride and groom. (We have them too, but we didn't wear them in the park). This couple also looked quite grumpy and as we ate in the same restaurant as them (they sat 3 tables away from us) they didn't say two words to each other but their silly Mickey Mouse Ear hats remained on their heads. (Click on the picture to make it better, than you can see the background a little more clear) Maybe an arranged marriage where they didn't speak the same language and only depended on the Universal language of Love. Anyways, that is the background story to this video. I have a couple of photo's of B and I in the restaurant and you can see the couple in the background. So funny!



But I've talked our wedding to death and I'm sure our honeymoon too. I am n
ow so excited for my little bro's wedding coming up. I don't want to go over the line of talking about my own experience too much yet still enjoy the memories that day brings to me.



2 comments:

white girl said...

We're NORMAL!

Yes, clearly.

haha

Michelle said...

HAHA!! I laughed so hard at this video! I didn't realize that is how I come across. So funny.

Followers