Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Do You Think You Can Dance?

So here I am sitting again..but this time I'm sweaty. I can hear you now, "Why are you sweaty at 11:30pm" Well because I was playing dance dance revolution! That's why. I love that game so much. I've had it for a few years now and I just started playing it the right way the other day. Usually I would just put it right to the free play because I didn't understand the importance of playing it in the circuit. Well, I will have you know if you play it the long way you actually unlock hidden songs that then become available to you in the free play mode. Who knew? Probably everyone except me. But now that I know, I'm obsessed! It's so much fun and it makes me sweat which in turn makes me feel good because my endorphins are being released. It's like the feeling I get after a good roller blade ride in the summer. But since there is still so much gravel on the road it's not safe to roller blade yet this season. Soon though, my dear pets, soon I will be out there dancing and wiggling while on wheels. I guess I do do that now, but it's in my car and that just doesn't count.

Well I had a tragic moment today. I was mailed back my ECE registry package because I had a blond moment and didn't put enough postage on the thing. Grr!! I wanted it to be there already not coming back my way. I already know what's on it...I don't want to see it again! So tomorrow I'm going to the post office to put it in registered mail. Ahh!! As soon as I get it back I am able to apply to preschools and day cares. Do you see the importance of this? It opens a whole new world of possibilities. I just feel dumb when I make silly mistakes like that, which put me behind in my planning.

On a happy note I am so excited for Valentines Day coming up. Brenton and I are heading to Calgary on Friday to hit up our friends wedding. I hope to have a picture or two from that event to post on here. We will actually be in the car travelling back when Valentines Day is upon us and what a better place to be! I love going on car rides with my be-loved. We have so much fun and have a lot of quality time (which is my love language).

Well, it's way past my bed time. Until next time
Michelle

No comments:

Followers