Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Walk in the Clouds

Happy Wednesday! Guess what? I went for a long walk with my cousin Lauren today. It was so much fun. We caught up with girl talk and had many laughs. We talked about important things like if we knew Ellen DeGeneres in real life how we would all be friends. I'm sure I've talked about this before, but I think we would really get along in real life.

Have you watched any of the Bachelor shows? This is something I find myself doing on Monday evenings, and I found out today I'm not the only one. In fact, the majority of my family watches this show on Monday evenings and everyone has a strong opinion on who they think he should choose. I am delighted to find this out because that just means we're having a family bonding moment even though we don't know it. It's a feel good moment. And also another matter of discussion during our walk today.

I have to say, although nothing really productive was done today, I feel accomplished. I feel good and I'm going to do some baking here right quick. I'm going to try my hand at Nanimo Bars and a Chocolate Rice Krispie cake. Wish me luck. Oh and I'm going to make our company approved chicken dish for dinner :) The salad is already made and the jello for dessert is too. I guess I really did accomplish a bit today.

Anyways, enough about me, how about you? How is your day going so far?

Michelle

No comments:

Followers