Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time flies!

Wow, where has this week gone?  Each weeks seems to be going faster and faster.  I went to my doctors appointment on Tuesday and she said baby is fully engaged!  Yay!  That  just means that baby is in the desired position and it could mean baby comes any time now.  Yikes!  When my doctor asked if I was getting uncomfortable I told her yes, but baby can stay in there for a while longer as I still have a to do list.  She just laughed.  


What's left on my to do list you ask?!  Well not too much actually. 
1. I need to vacuum the nursery 
2. pack my overnight bag
3. buy and hang some black out blinds
4. develop some photos and put them in frames and hang the frames 
5. make 3 dozen cookies for a kids day camp
6. clean behind fridge and stove
7. prepare the birth announcement (so all I have to do after baby comes is enter the photo)
8. Keep up with the regular house cleaning


So really not that much left.  Today I started the dusting and I came across the banister and wouldn't you know it, it's suddenly very clean :)  On Tuesday we got our maternity photo's done.  I had gone to a baby fair and entered into every draw that was there.  And wouldn't you know it, I won both photography draws.  So I used one of them for the maternity photo's and it was fun.  Both B and I don't behave very well as we goof off a lot.  I apologized at the end if we had annoyed her.  She said we didn't.  Whew!  


Our basement is also going through a huge transformation.  The drywallers arrived this week and they are quick worker bees!  The basement should be ready for painting as early as next weekend.  Than we can put in the flooring and then the final details.  wow!  I don't know if we'll have the flooring in before Kiwi's arrival, but as long as Kiwi stays put until next weekend the dust from the drywall should not interfere with our dear Kiwi's lungs. 


Totally not related to anything baby:  Is it just me or has American Idol just become annoying?  I don't find the singers to be all that amazing and it just seems like a glorified karaoke show.  


Also I am looking forward to tonights Grey's season finale.  It got me teary eyed last week and that was only from the preview for this week.  Also, I can't believe it, but I missed the first episode of the Bachelorette.  I don't know if I'll be so committed to watching it this year anyways because I'm sure my days will be filled with more important things, plus my cousin Lauren is still abroad and watching the bachelor/bachelorette is only fun with her while we drink wine while we watch (Again, probably something I won't be doing this year).  Plus the bachelorette that they have selected this year just doesn't sit well with me.  I don't know why, but I find her kind of annoying.  All that to say I was still shocked that I missed watching the opening episode.  


Well, that's about all there is for now.  Until next time
Michelle


P.S.  Just the leaves to do on the tree and than I can post pictures of the nursery!  They are coming!

No comments:

Followers