Monday, May 28, 2012

Bags are Packed

Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  I have 1 thing left on my to do list (and that's to clean under the fridge and stove).  Really it won't take me long, and I just need help moving them out of the way.  But with B so busy with the basement my crazy need to clean under them is being put off.  B laughed at me last night and said he couldn't believe that was the thing I was stressing the most about getting done before kiwi comes, as if kiwi cares.  I also look around and see I need to do the house cleaning today.  Dishes piled up, bathrooms need to be cleaned and laundry has some how piled up again.  


Yesterday evening I went for a nice long 4 km walk with B's mom and my sister-in-law and niece.  It was a lot of fun.  I paid the price later that evening but it was worth it!  Every time I moved I had a braxton hicks contraction.  I mean everytime I moved.  I was like,  uh oh.  Than I was like, now I see what they mean about walking bringing on labour, I can see how that can happen.  I am not in labour at this point in time, but Kiwi sure is super active!!  


I woke up nice and bright and early this morning.  I woke up B for work and as he was getting ready I fell back asleep.  I was shocked at myself (I don't normally fall back asleep until my afternoon nap).  Oh well.  Today my ambitions are to clean the house and take it easy.  My tummy is feeling super low and tight today, all good signs I'm assuming!  


My friend Whitney had a beautiful baby girl last Monday.  As soon as I found out she had had her baby I realized that my name was the next in line for those I know expecting.  That's when I decided to pack my over night bag.  I also have a mini-list of things that I can't pack until the last minute, but don't want to forget.  


This is a boring post.  Sorry.  Oh well, until next time,
Michelle and Kiwi

1 comment:

Sheila-Mama said...

Hang in there

See you in a week :)

Followers