Monday, May 07, 2012

Is this normal??

For the last 4 or 5 days when I wake up in the morning I forget that I'm pregnant.  Is that normal?  It's not until I go to get out of bed and realize I have this huge belly in my way of getting up in ease.  I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?  It's very strange, like I really forget, it doesn't even cross my mind at first.  Through the night I'm very aware of Kiwi and the big ol tummy but when I wake up in the morning it's like a surprise every day.  So strange.  


TMI alert:  For the last few days I've been experiencing little shooting pains that don't even last a second that goes down into my girl bits.  I've heard that this is normal, but what is it?  It's not very pleasant.  I call it the lightening strikes.  Again, strange. Our bodies are so weird!  


Yesterday at church I saw my friend and she's two weeks ahead of me in our pregnancy journey.  It shocked me when she said she's due in less than 2 weeks.  How did that happen?  She really wants to have her baby this coming weekend.  


Other than that I'm just keeping busy trying to keep the house clean, and bake and do some cooking that I can freeze.  I love my crockpot!!!  I made stew over night and now it just needs to be contained properly and then I can start the next frozen meal.  I still feel like there's a million and one things to get done so Kiwi better just sit tight and bake some more.  


B's gone this week for his last L.A. trip before Kiwi is born.  


Until next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Followers