Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wow, it’s almost been 2 weeks since the last time I wrote in my blog. Sorry to all my fans that have been going through withdraw. The truth is that nothing really exciting has happened or nothing really worth writing about. Lets see, last week was fun on the Monday, I went out for coffee with Dave, Jodi and Barbie. Wednesday was fun, we had youth group and we played baseball in the sanctuary. Don’t worry it was with a ping pong ball and paddle. Good times. I won a prize for filling out the memory verse correctly. I’m Awesome! It’s like stealing candy from babies. (I sound like such a bully). Cool. haha. Just kidding. Last Friday I just stayed locked up in my house. I needed some alone time. Saturday my mom came to town and we went and ripped up the town. Not for real because the town is not made of paper, but that would have been really cool. We went for lunch at Montannas...no that’s not the only restaurant in town, but it’s the newest one. After lunch we went and did some shopping(one sales lady had a really bad attitude and it was kind of fun to make fun of it later on....do you ever do that?) Then I went to work. Awesome fun. After work I went over to Dave’s house and hung out with Dave (we let him be there since it was HIS house) and Barbie, Jodi and Jodi. (Yes there are 2 Jodi’s I’m not repeating myself.) That was a lot of fun. We listened to this one riveting collection on CD. It was not only educational, classical and profound but it made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. What was it you ask? It was 99 different sounds of farts. Some of them were so stinkin’ funny.
That brings us to Sunday right? Ok, Sunday was fun. After church Barbie, Dave and myself went out to lunch. When I went to go and pay for my lunch Barbie told me that it was already taken care of. WHAT A SWEETHEART, she bought my lunch for me. (She bought Dave’s too!) Holla out to BARBIE!!!! That afternoon, I had just settled into my couch for a wonderful, well deserved nap and instead there was a knock at the door. I answered it to find my mom standing on the other side. Surprise, Mom’s in town. How fun. So we went and did a couple of things and then we went out for coffee at Humpty’s. Good times, good times. I had some wonderful French Vanilla tea (I’m being very detailed with what I drank because well, if you haven’t already tried this Lipton French Vanilla tea with two sugars and one cream, you simply haven’t lived yet! Ok, maybe you have lived but you haven’t spoiled yourself enough). My mom and I also shared a brownie supreme. It’s as good as it sounds. I should have taken a picture of it to show you. Next time!
After tea time with mom she took me home and I watched a very bad but halarious movie. It’s called Waiting. If you’re offended by the f-bomb. Don’t watch it. If you’re offended by nudity don’t watch it. If you’re offended by really really bad morals don’t watch it. But I found it so funny because working in a restaurant I could appreciate the humor. Then I went to young adults. Again, good times, good times. On Monday I had the whole day off, so what did I do? Nope I didn’t write a blog post. Instead I stayed in my pj’s all day. ALL DAY! I didn’t leave my house for anything. It was awesome. I watched movies and did whatever I wanted to do. My hands got really scratched up bad because I kept tormenting my poor cat. Here’s a picture of my hands. You can see for yourself.



Then yesterday, Tuesday, Valentine’s Day. What a fun day.(Sarcasm is inserted here). All I can say is working in a restaurant it’s one of the most stressful days of the year. We had four seatings during the evening. I was happy when I got to go home. My legs were are all wobbly. (That’s because I didn’t have time to sit down during my almost 9 hour shift). So what did I do to celebrate Valentines Day after I was done work? I did what any single gal would do. I got some good o’l burger king. That’s right, mmmmm...Whopper. And that brings us up to date. Hopefully, something will happen at youth group tonight and I can update the blog a lot sooner. :) Until next time. Peace Out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 'bout time you updated your blog. Ya rag on others for not updating and now you hold the record for non-blogging!! LOL
Did you get more ramalamadingdong ram for you computer yet????

Sheila said...

Working in a restaurant for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day is a nightmare. That is why I didn't go out for dinner on Valentine's Day.

Congrats on making it through VD as a server!!! You are amazing!!!

Michelle said...

I have indeed lived to complain about it. haha. Did you like my hands?

Sheila said...

Your hands are beautifully beat-up. Who won the fight.......you or the kitty?

white girl said...

I laughed when you said the fart CD was "stinkin' funny". LOL

I'm so glad you are back to blogging, you slacker. I want to hear more detailed stories about serving on Valentine's Day

A friend of mine told me about how she saw people break up with each other and the DRAMA! The DRAAAAAMA! On Valentine's Day. Do you have any stories like that to tell?

Followers