Saturday, February 25, 2006

Last Sunday until Tuesday...wow this week is going fast

Ok, So I left you with Sunday morning. When I woke up I got ready and I went to church. I was really tired but I made it through the service without falling asleep. I didn’t get to sleep until around 5am. After church was over Jodi, Barbie and I went for lunch. We had so much fun especially when Jodi put her mittens on the wrong way. This made her hand look really funny. I thought maybe she could volunteer as a double greeter at church. haha. Good times. After lunch we went shopping. This was a lot of fun and I was so impressed with myself because I resisted buying anything. I have such willpower. After shopping I came home and I crashed. I wasn’t feeling very well so I just kept on sleeping. About 2 hours later I woke up to my phone. It was Jodi. She was wondering why I wasn’t answering my phone. I asked what she was talking about and apparently Andrew was trying to reach me. So I answered the phone when he called. He asked me to go and see the movie Pink Panther with him. I asked if Jodi and Justin were going to be coming too. He didn’t know. So after about 10 phone calls we sorted out the details and all four of us went to the movie. After the movie we went to Humpty’s. haha. Just kidding. We went to Boston Pizza. (Why did I think that was so funny? Because I had gone to humpty’s four times already that weekend...a little excessive if you ask me..) anyways, humpty’s was suggested but I asked if we could go somewhere else. So we went to Boston Pizza. It was fun. We were there until 2 am. That made a late night 3 days in a row. The next morning I woke up and went to work. After work I came home and Andrew phoned me and asked me out for coffee. I asked if Jodi and Justin were going to be there. He said no, so I said “um....ok....um alright what time?” So we made plans and he picked me up at 9pm. We went to this really wonderful place called Scarlattes. If you ever come to visit me I will take you there. They had live music, homemade cheesecake really good coffee. It is just wonderful. We socialized for quite a while. I had a great time. I had decided that I would keep this evening early because I was so exhausted from the weekend. So when I got home I talked on the phone. Watched a movie(that’s actually a lie, I watched Dr. Phil because I had taped it earlier). Then I went to bed at about 3:30am. Not so early. When I woke up I did some laundry and pretty much just lounged until it was time to go to work. After work I came home and crashed again. That brings us to Wednesday. But I’m going to make you wait a little bit. I have some funny stories to tell about Wednesday. But I don’t want to overload you on stories. So until next time.

3 comments:

white girl said...

So what's up with Andrew???? Do you like him too? Are you dating? Can you post a picture of him? I am so curious!!!

Anonymous said...

"Watched a movie(that’s actually a lie, I watched Dr. Phil because I had taped it earlier)"
Mwahahahahaha!! I saw that episode too, it was about lying!!

~M said...

ummm...I think you just went on a date.

Followers