Friday, February 03, 2006

I got tagged....but I'm a fast runner

I am one of the chosen ones. How exciting is that. I’m pretty pumped. At the end of this I’m going to pass the opportunity on to either one or two people... I haven’t decided yet. I am to do a four things meme. What is this you ask...by the end you will understand.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:(my favorite ones)

a) The Green Olive(my current job - I love it)
b) Humpty’s Family Restaurant
c) WareHouse One The Jean Store
d) Ricki’s

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

a) Ever After
b) The Emperor’s New Groove(stinkin halarious)
c) 50 First Dates
d) Office Space

Four Places I’ve Lived

a) Abbotsford (Born and Raised)
b) Kelowna (The Teen Years)
c) The Dorms at WPBC
d) Brandon, Manitoba

Four T.V shows I love

a) Trading Spouses(so funny)
b) Dr. Phil
c) CSI
d) Oprah

Four Places I’ve Vacationed

a) California (DisneyLand...during the big earthquake...funny story)
b) Estonia(blast and a half...yum cheese soup)
c) London, England(debriefing time)
d) Under The Moon

Four of my Favorite Foods

a) Ice Cream
b) Broccoli and Cheddar Caserole
c) Cookies
d) BBQ Chicken

Four Web Sites I visit Daily

a) kisstobetray.blogspot.com
b) jonathanmckay.blogspot.com
c) empyr.blogspot.com
d) statcounter.com

Four Albums I Like A Lot

a) Jakalope
b) Bangles
c) Homemade edition
d) My photo Album

Four Cars I’ve Owned
(I’ll start with the most recent)

a) Geo Tracker 1994(My Barbie Jeep)
I think it would be neat to put on pink flower stickers
b) Mazda GLC sport(1985)
(I could write an entire blogpost about (b) and (c) cars.
c) Nissan Micra (1986)
d) My Bike

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now

a) Estonia(it’s really nice there)
b) Hawaii (I’ve always wanted to go
c) Disney World (Mooo)
d) Mexico (I feel called to go there and work with kids)

This has been a lot of fun. I hope you had a good time too. I wonder if you learnt something about me you didn’t know before. Trust me the car story that I’ll blog about later is kind of funny. Ok, not it. I just tagged Lauren from Africa and Jonathan my North American ally. Run with it and have fun. You’re both it and it’s not freeze tag. Can’t wait to read it from you both. Until next time
Peace Out!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What the heck? It says I have a comment yet there aren't any comments?????? Is any one else confused. That and no one has commented? I usually, not to brag, have at least one or two comments by now.

Anonymous said...

OK here's a comment.

Sheila said...

Perhaps, a phantom blogger is lurking on your site? SCARY

Michelle said...

Phantom commenters. Seriously, I'd take a comment from anyone, but I have to be able to read the comment for it to actually mean anything to me. Sorry, I'm picky. And, hey didn't that chick fall in love with the Phantom guy or was it that he was in love with her and she and that other guy really loved eachother. Wow, run on sentence. Drama drama drama. I have no use for it. Except when it's in a movie and it's entertaining. :)

Followers