Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday of Last Week(the start of a new system)

Hey there. I’m going to try something new. It’s going to include a bunch of entries to my blog but that should keep you all happy. I’m going to write one day at a time. Or I should say one exciting thing at a time. You see, my computer is still acting like an individual and being really annoying with it’s “independence”. Since when do we personalize a computer. Anyways, I’m going to start with last weekend. You see last Friday night was a great single day. I did whatever I wanted after work. I just lounged around and then my friend Lori and I went out for coffee. After coffee my friend Jodi came and the three of us went cruising. This is a fun thing to do on a Friday night. After cruising I went home and went to bed because I worked in the am. After work on Saturday Jodi and I went and played pool. Good times. When I was there a guy named Andrew asked Jodi, via text messaging, if I would consider going out with him. I was shocked. I was also stunned and put on the spot because we were all sitting at the same table. She leaned over to me and asked me, I was like, um, we’re all in the same room. haha. That was my response. After playing pool until 2am what did we do? Nope we didn’t go home to our beds instead we went to Humpty’s for something to nibble. We were there until 4am. The next day was Sunday. But that’s for another entry. See this is fun!
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
I introduced Puss in Boots to a hairbrush the other day. I was reading on the internet that if you brush your cat it’s a bonding experience you’ll both enjoy. When I read it I was like, yeah whatever. Well, I brought out one of my old brushes and gave it a try. At first she didn’t know what to think. Then she kept clawing at it and my hand kept getting in the way. After that I would hold it and she would knock it out of my hand. Finally I just left it laying on the ground. This is when I figured out what she was doing. You know when the child wants to hold their own bottle and they just keep getting mad at you when you try to help them. This was the same thing. When I left the brush laying on the ground she walked over to it, held it between her two front paws and started to rub her face on it. First towards the right and then back and then to the left. She wanted to brush herself. How cute. Then she figured out that when I hold the brush for her I can reach the back of her head. So now she lets me brush her too. It really is a lot of fun.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* is over.

No comments:

Followers