Friday, February 17, 2006

How do you all do? I am well. Sorry Dawn, I don’t remember having any drama drawn out in front of me on Valentine’s Day. I did have one rude customer, he snapped his fingers at me(Hint: Never snap our fingers at your server, unless you want bad service). That’s right, I ignored them for pretty much the rest of the time they were there. I also had one girl that wouldn’t let me fix her meal, so she went hungry. Well, she ate off her boyfriends plate, which I could tell he was thrilled about. Sucka. But that was pretty much the only drama that took place. Unless you think an ex-boyfriend coming in with his new girlfriend. It was Martin(the blue hair boy). I think we dated for maybe a month. I didn’t recognize him because last I heard he had gone to Alberta. So I kept walking by his table. Finally I stopped and asked if he was who I thought he was. He said yes, Michelle. haha. I was so impressed that he remembered my name. He said that I had made an impression on him. I asked if it was a good one. haha. He said that one fine memory was of both of us walking around the fair making funny noises. Good times. That sounds like me. haha. Then my recent ex-boyfriend(Lanny) cousins came into the restaurant. It was fun though, I get along with them really well. But that was pretty much the only drama of the day.
On Wednesday I went to youth group and had a great time. I was wound up on sugar by the end of the evening and I was pretending that I was in speed skating as I ran around the island in the church’s kitchen. Some of the youth just stood there and watched me run. I was with-holding information from one youth and he was just standing there asking me what it was. But I just ran. Run Michelle Run. haha. I had a good time. I tried playing the piano that night and I suck. I haven’t played for at least 3 years. Yikes, rusty. But I had fun.
On Thursday, which was yesterday I decided that I was going to the gym. I worked until 6pm and I had taken my gym clothes with me to work. I don’t know if you’re like me, but I knew that if I came home I would see the couch and it has this power that just sucks you in. So I decided that I would resist this by not even coming home in between. mwahahaha. There are ways around it. So I went and ran my heart off. I had some stress from work to burn off. I work out better if I’m ticked about something. I don’t know why. It’s like I can run over it or something. So all those rude customers do have a purpose. They keep me energized for my run. haha. They are my fuel. I should say that to the next rude person I encounter. Thank you for your fuel. lol. That’s awesome. I’m totally doing that. After the gym I went grocery shopping. Don’t ever do this. Go shopping after the gym. You become a bully to yourself. Every time I would pick something up I was like, no, you just finished burning that off. Big meany I am to myself. I did get myself a few treats because I knew if I didn’t I would rebel like crazy and be so mad at myself.
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment*
She’s just nuts. There’s no new story that I can think about. Every day she’s doing something crazy. Today she’s found comfort on the table. I think it’s the tablecloth. She loves to cuddle with it. Weird. She’s more like a dog than a cat. Maybe it’s because I treat her like that. I don’t know what else to say. She’s weird, just like her owner. :)
*Crazy Cat Lady Moment* is over.
Well until next time. Peace Out.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Personally I find your work adventures far more exciting than a search for bobby pins! haha. Come on, you get to wander by yourself, and go running without getting marriage proposals! Thanks for the encouragement btw, you know, it's hard resisting these guys. Just so ambitious and charming. Just gotta resist though. You're my role model Michelle hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ok, so if I leave a comment will you update your blog?

Michelle said...

I had written a whole new entry and I was just about done when my computer froze up and I lost it all. So out of frustration I walked away and went to work. But I will update it tomorrow evening for sure.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you are posting more now, I wish I could come to your restaurant and give you some 'fuel'!!!!!!

Followers