Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ok, that brings us to Monday. I got off work at about 2pm. I came home and relaxed for a while and passed out half way through Dr. Phil. I woke up to Oprah’s voice and decided that I had no desire to watch. So I crawled into my bed and went back to sleep. I had a strange dream with a song that didn’t really fit. When I woke up I thought I better check to see if I had missed a call because I recognized the song in my dream as the ring tone on my phone. I had in fact missed a call. It was from my friend Barbie. I phoned her and there was no answer. I phoned my friend Jodi’s cell phone, still no answer. I called Dave’s phone, again, no answer. So I started to read my daily news, my sisters blog. When I was half way done reading her post the phone rang. It was Barbie. She said that when I phoned Barbie and then Jodi they had both seen because they were talking to each other. Jodi was already on her way to pick me up because we were all going for dinner. We went to Humpty’s on the hill. We talked about our first kiss. (Mine was when I was 19). I don’t count the ones with Eric Kuebler because we were so young. (4-8 years old). I know my sister really well, and I have a feeling that she’s going to start listing off embarrassing moments for me. If she wasn’t even thinking of it, now for sure she will. Anyways, that brings us to Tuesday. Yesterday. After I was done work I called my friend Jeff. I bribed him with cookies if he came over. When he got here I was tempted to tell him that he could have the cookies on the computer but instead I made him some real yummy cookies for fixing my computer. After hours of working on my computer he went home and I relaxed and went to bed. That brings us to Wednesday but I’ll save that for tomorrow. I have to leave you in some suspense. (Thank you other Michelle for the great tip. I took your advice and it works.)
Until next time. Peace Out!

No comments:

Followers