Friday, October 21, 2011

Weird dreams and Super duper grumpy

Today was a gong show. I came home super grumpy and then there were stupid people not even going the speed limit in the fast lane! There are 3 lanes? What in the world makes you think it's ok to be in the fast lane? Geez! It seemed to take forever to get home, I even bolted off the highway early and went the back way home because the traffic was going 30km in an 80 zone. Not acceptable so my patience (which had already run out from the day) was in negative amounts and that is why I got off the highway and went the back way. Which another person thought of doing to and they too seemed to still be going too slow for my liking. That's when I decided I was grumpy to the point of going home and not emerging into public again until I get some sleep. I had a weird dream last night where Inigo ended up taking off his clothes(a shirt and pants made out of feathers) and then he was bald and stomping his feet in protest to the things going on in his little bird life. Like I said, weird dream! It was extremely weird when he took off his shirt and just wore his pants for a while before taking them off to. So weird. What in the world is going on with my sub-conscience. I also had a dream that I was pregnant and ended up giving birth to a mini-wiener dog. It was a very weird night and I woke up super tired which probably didn't help with my over all day.

Well that's all I've got for an update for today. Sorry it's a downer but that's just the way it is right now. I hope B's not at work until the mid-night hours because that would not help the grumpy situation!

Until next later
Michelle

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy Saturday....hope today is a better day for you :)

Followers