Sunday, October 16, 2011

All on a Sunday

Today has been a fun and relaxing yet tiring day. I woke up and got my thoughts together, before crawling back into bed to watch a movie. Than I got up for real and got ready for church. On my way I dropped B off at his work. When I got to church I was actually on time but decided to get a hot chocolate and that took me about 15 minutes to do (I had to talk to some of my friends hanging around you know). Once I went into the service there was only about half left. I sat with my cousin and it was fun. We made some funny comments to each other during and we giggled quite a bit.

After church was over I went for lunch with B's parents, his aunt and cousin. We went to Wendy's and I had chicken fingers (a total change from what I usually get). B's cousin Beth commented on why I wasn't eating the ends. My reasoning is that they're too crunchy and I don't like that. Weird I know, but it's the way I roll. After lunch I headed to the mall to pick up one item and then I headed back home.

Once I got home I gathered my gardening tools and I planted 21 bulbs. I still have 16 more to plant but they can wait until next weekend. I already know where I'm going to plant them it just takes a little bit of time which I ran out of today.

My dummy moment of today was that while I was gardening I had the radio on the car going. I didn't even think that it would drain the battery to the point of deadness. But alas, it died. I had to humble myself, go over to the neighbours house (cause they were outside) and asked if they would mind coming over to jump start my car. Oh yoy yoy. I tell ya. Dumb moment. I learned my lesson though and I even told B about it. He of course made fun of me, but quickly forgave me as we picked up some yummy 2 for 1 blizzards from Dairy Queen. We came home and now we sit side by side enjoying each other's company while watching some mindless tv.

We have watched an episode of Up All Night. It is soooo funny. I really enjoyed the peek a boo segment and have to say it worked when I tried it on my nephew last night at Thanksgiving dinner. (I had already seen the episode once and told B about it and because I'm awesome and had recorded it we were able to watch it together and laugh this evening!)

Until next time
Michelle

1 comment:

White Girl said...

Weeee! A weekend post!

I miss PVR. Did I tell you that The Mister looked into getting one from the head office of our satellite provider and they told him that they couldn't give him one because they don't have the proper technician in country to do the set up. I'm so upset! I love watching TV that I want to watch when it is convenient for me. I love fast forwarding through commercials. I love pausing. I love rewinding to re-watch funny parts again and again. Dang it. I love PVR.

Followers