Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Sick and Whiney

Today is Tuesday and I am sick. Boo to being sick. I become very wussy when I'm ill. It's nothing serious, just a nasty headcold, earache and the runs. I woke up in the middle of the night (mid-night) and couldn't get back to sleep for more than a couple of hours due to the discomfort my body was putting me through. Finally I fell back asleep at 2am. Luckily I had gone to bed at 7:30 last night because I could feel myself fighting something off.

This morning I woke up early to get dinner in the crockpot and as I stood up I decided today just wasn't going to happen. I called in sick for the first time this year. Luckily she had anticipated my call, since yesterday I was already on a downslope. So today is a bed rest kind of day with chicken noodle soup and tea. I hate being sick. Did I mention that I get super whiney and annoy myself.

My left ear really hurts :( (It's not an ear infection type of hurt, just a really annoying dull roar).

Until next time
Michelle

3 comments:

White Girl said...

Boo to being sick! I hope you get better soon!

Michelle said...

Hey, why aren't you on skype any more??? I miss you!!

Sheila said...

I hope you didn't get blown away Friday in Manitoba????

Followers