Saturday, October 15, 2011

From here to there

This past week was an interesting one. From poop-explosions to deal with at work to a quiet evening alone again! First the alone evenings have been caused by B's work having him work crazy hours. Last weekend was so nice because he was forced to take a break. This weekend he has to go in tomorrow to do some work but he took today off and I forgot about all the work that needed to be done outside until he started working out there. He's such a hard worker always on the go. I started cleaning the house inside but quickly got tired and decided to write a blog update instead. I'm also contemplating a nap since I woke up so stinkin' early this morning and we have Thanksgiving dinner with his side of the family this evening. I have to make a salad still but that doesn't take that long. So I might just go sleep in our nice clean, fresh sheets for a few moments.

At work the other day there was a poop-catastrophe. The one little guy I was working with had a poop-splosion and it was nasty! I felt so bad for him cause he looked a little worried and when it was happening I could tell he was so uncomfortable. I wondered why he hadn't eaten any snack (he loves food so this was odd) and when he was cleaning up snack he suddenly stopped moving and his little legs were shaking. I knew something was up and then the smell came. It was pretty bad. One of the other girls, bless her heart, said she could deal with it for me and I wasn't going to let that opportunity pass up. After he was all cleaned up (we don't have a bath so it took a lot of wet wipes and a fresh pair of clothes), he was the happiest little fellow. We had a great rest of the session. Thankfully it was Friday and the weekend was just around the corner.

So far today has brought nothing but relaxation. B and I were being weird and goofing off this morning and I said, "we're so weird" and he replied, "we're normal" and I asked him if we were to knock on all our neighbours doors and ask them if they play the "breathing funny game" with their spouse would they say yes or would they try and have us committed? I think it's safe to say we are weirdo's! But we have so much fun being weirdo's together.

Well, that's all there is to report today
Until next time, stay classy and thanks for stopping by
Michelle

2 comments:

White Girl said...

But mostly stay classy.

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by

Followers