Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Cupcakes that make me feel Sheepish

Last week my Aunt came over shortly after my cousin (her daughter) had just left. I was surprised by this visit because it was out of the ordinary. She asked me if L (my cousin) was here and I told her that she had just left. That's whenshe looked relieved and said, "Good". I was a bit shocked by this reaction. She said I have afavour to ask of you. You know your cousin is moving to New Zealand in a week and I want to throw her a goodbye party. I also want to ask you to make 4 dozen cupcakes that look like sheep. I was excited and yet a bit worried. I didn't know how to make sheep cupcakes. I usually do flowers and squiggles...nothing that needs to resemble anything. So I searched it online and came up with a cute little design changing it a little bit to suit the supplies I could find and my own little twists on it. This is what I came up with. It was a lot of fun, a lot of work and totally worth it.

I am going to miss my cousin a lot! We hang out every Monday evening to watch the Bachelorette. Great bonding time.

2 comments:

white girl said...

Those are such cute cupcakes!! I marvel at your creativity! Was it difficult to eat them because they have eyes that seem to be looking at you, pleading for mercy. Don't eat me! Awww... poor little sheep. Get in my belly!

Chelle said...

I didn't eat one, there was jello also present so I opted for that option. They didn't seem hard for others to eat them. They just picked it apart...I think most people started with the head to get rid of the eyes. haha.

Followers