Friday, August 05, 2011

A walk in the park

It's FRIDAY! I am excited. I love Friday's. Even in the summer. It means B's going to be off work for 2 days!

Today I am tired. I think I may have a nap since we have company coming over this evening and I don't want to be a lame hostess. Last night I had the car and B had to go to work in the evening. So when he was done I had to go pick him up. I had gotten a text from him shortly before midnight saying, it's going really well, gonna be done soon. Woot! I was so excited for an early night. My excitement was premature. I didn't get word to come and get him until 2:30am.

This morning I had a morning visit with some really close friends and that was awesome! I really enjoyed talking with them. Than I went for a great walk with B's mom. She is so easy to talk to and such a great lady! I love her dearly! After our walk we were sweating quite a bit so we stopped for a fruit smoothie and it was very yummy!

My tummy is really upset today. (It's from the medication I'm on). I hope this side effect disappears quickly! It's suppose to. That's the rumour anyways.

Well until next time!
Michelle

No comments:

Followers