Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

This is an update. I hope you enjoy it. There's not really much new to tell you. I went to work today and now I'm tired. I can tell you one of the stories from work today. There was one little guy who was watching the older kids play dodgeball only to get totally smacked in the side of the face with one of the balls. He was a brave little guy until no one was looking at him any more and as soon as the attention was off of him he was upset. Later when being picked up he reported to his father that he got hit in the head, in which I confirmed had happened. Followed by telling his father, "I also got hit in the ball sack". I was dumb-founded and was like, "Ah....I don't know about that one and where did you hear that word??" In which he responded So and So "said it". (He used the other child's name). Yikes, what kids say! Never leaves a dull moment in our day that's for sure.

Well, that's about all to report for now.
Until next time,
Michelle

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol - kids are so funny!

Have fun on your vaca, you will be missed :)

love love love,
a

Followers