Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mexico here we come


Only 3 more sleeps until I head to Mexico. I am excited. I've always wanted to go but just never have been. I secretly hope we can go into the heart of Mexico. See the people. We are going to be staying at an all inclusive resort. A first for both B and I. Don't know what to expect but we are so excited and can hardly wait.

Last night we had a scuba lesson and that was a lot of fun. I got a little frazzled because there was a lot of information being thrown at me and I wasn't able to absorb it all. My frazzleness didn't really show until the instructor started doing things for me, or demonstrating on my equipment and then "wahla" it's done. Well, I'm a hands on learner so having something done for me doesn't help me at all. I was frazzled because I love to learn and I wasn't feeling like I was learning anything. I was hearing a lot of words, but they didn't mean anything to me. Does that make sense? It was just frustrating. B who knows me well could tell I was getting frustrated and helped me along. What a great husband!!!

But once we were under water we had so much fun. I have to learn to breath through my mouth for both inhaling and exhaling...haha. I would inhale through my mouth and then breath out with my nose which would cause issues. But it was fun none-the-less. Lots of things to learn, but I could imagine doing it in the ocean and I was excited.

I'm excited to be going on a vacation. I don't know what to expect but I hope to have many stories to tell when I get back. And new pictures to
share.

I just heard on the TV (A baby Story), "we had to leave the hospital without the babies, we felt so empty handed." Duh! You are leaving without anything in your hands. I just love when people state the obvious and expect you didn't know it. Just funny.

Well until next time
Michelle

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm a hands on learner as well. I like visuals and things that will help me to remember. You'll have the most amazing time ever!!! I'm excited for you X10000

:)

Followers