Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just a little Quirky

I am the queen of quirky! I love being quirky, but sometimes it just makes me awkward. I don't when exactly it started, but I occasionally find myself socially awkward. I don't know what to say or don't want to say the wrong thing so I end up fidgeting and saying weird things.

A quirk I came across the other day was amusing, funny and strange. B and I were having a discussion about something and I didn't know how to respond. So while he was in the washroom I went and turned everything in our place off. The TV, the computer, and all the lights. I just sat there in the dark. It definitely broke the ice and we were able to complete our conversation with a few chuckles to boot. I don't know why I'm so quirky and I don't know where I picked it up from.

But there you have it. I am your quirky friend which in turn I think makes you a little quirky too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh, wait are you saying what I think you are saying? Or maybe you're just saying something else and not what I think you are saying but what you are saying is saying it just the same?!

:P

white girl said...

I definitely love your quirkiness!
And I miss you!

Followers