Saturday, April 03, 2010

Good Friday Recap

Hi, I just wanted to update because of the lack of updates. I feel as maybe I can catch up...but I hardly think that's going to happen. So I'll tell you about my yesterday. Having not to work on a Friday really threw me off. All day long I thought it was Saturday. I was confused when my Saturday morning cartoons/shows weren't on to enjoy....and kind of upset that they weren't. (Littlest Hobo anyone?) Anyways, after I got over it and started enjoying the thought of an extra day off we (as in B and I) did a few things around our place and then got ready to go for lunch with a couple of friends of ours..I've talked about them before....we refer to them as D and A or D N A. We all went out for sushi and it was delicious! I love sushi! When we got our lunch I was surprised at how large the lunch box special was.

After lunch we headed to the Canadian hot-spot (Tim Hortons) and picked up some tea for our shopping trip in the big O'l Walmart. We spent a couple of hours in that store, we didn't really have an agenda and so we ended up wasting a lot of time..but it was so worth it. There were many laughing moments. B and I have a whistle that
we do to find each other when we get separated in a store and at one point I used it and found Amy instead. Then both Amy and I had wandered away from the boys and used this same technique to find them but instead we found a pre-teen who thought he was so funny for answering our whistle. We both laughed because we had followed the whistle all over the place.

When Shopping was finished we took D N A home and headed home ourselves to complete one of many projects that are on the go. Then we headed over to my Dad's place to go for dinner. D N A joined us. We all went to White Spot for dinner. For the record, I enjoyed my dinner. As for everyone else...I think there were only 2 other people who had their meals right. It seemed a lot of things had gone wrong and in the end we had a discounted bill. We had gone through 3 servers, one of which didn't tell us she was leaving a
nd being replaced. 2 people didn't get the side they ordered and when it did come out you could tell it had been under the heat lamps for a good 20 mins or more. It started out great! The mood was set with silliness that our server jumped right into with both feet, but as soon as he had to go and transfer the table it went downhill. Thanks a lot Jake! haha. Yes that was our servers name and next time I might ask for him by name to be our server. He is very fun! I won't mention the other girl's name, but our end server I felt bad for because he walked into a big o'l mess and he was the one that had to deal with it. I've been there, it's not a fun place to be.

So we called it a night and went home. Once home B and I put in the movie Toy Story 2, but I only made it so far and then I went to la la land and that my friends is what my Good Friday looked like. I hope you had a great one too!!!

Until later,
Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

So this going to be a weekly blog now? Only updated on Fridays? hee!

Followers