Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter

Sunday was a lot of fun. We went to church to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord. Afterwards we went for a little Sunday drive to check out some houses we have been scoping out. After that we came home and did a few things around the house. Don't ask me what they are because I don't remember. I remember wanting to have a nap and then I put our wedding photo's into an album. That's right, that's what I did. Then we went over to B's parents house for Easter Dinner. It was delicious!!! So yummy!! And great times with the family. Everyone had gone out to the fire except for me and B's Grandma. We stayed inside and had a great conversation. That's about all to report for now. Until next time
Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

Are you going to post pictures of your cuppies?

I'm glad you have a grandma to have nice tea chats with. :)

Followers