Friday, April 02, 2010

It's Friday again!

Wow, it's been a week since I last updated. I had started a few different updates but just ran out of time to finish them, and then when I would come back to it, it just sounded dumb, or incomplete. Or I would just come up with something else to write about, but alas, nothing got printed and I left you in a dry spell.

Last Sunday I was surprised with some of the events that came to be. After church B and I went to my dad's place to see if they (my Dad, brother and his fiance) would like to join us for lunch. When I mentioned this they seemed a little bit surprised by my request. This was odd and when I asked it was brought to my attention that there was a bbq happening that afternoon that I was to be at. I was like, What?! Both Becky and Cam looked at each other and said, "You didn't tell her?" I was like, yikes! So I worked that into our afternoon plans...but before this came another surprise. My mom was going to be there too. WHAT?! She wasn't suppose to come in until Thursday and she is staying at OUR house! So B a
nd I skipped lunch and went straight home to get it ready for a house guest. Whew! Then we had to scrap all our afternoon plans and make room for our new afternoon. A little stressful to say the least, but definitely worth it. So yeah, hence the lack of updates.

My neck is still really sore. I went for a massage
therapy appointment and she said I must return soon. She doesn't always say this, but it's still really sore and I am thankful that I have this re
source available to me.

It's good Friday and I am so happy. I love this time of year! I'll do another update soon to tell about our day because it was a great one! Until
next time

Michelle

No comments:

Followers