Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another week come and gone

Feeling so icky today so I left work early :( I sure hope that I feel better in the morning. I came home and slept for 4 hours straight and when I woke up I still felt crumby.

I am looking forward to tomorrow morning, it's mama B's birthday and we are going to the Jammery for breakfast. If you don't know what the Jammery is than you have not lived. It's a very yummy place. I already know what I'm going to order, all you can eat waffles (even though I can only ever eat one maybe 2 of them -they're big!) with made right there jam on it. I think I'm going to go with 4 berry...so yummy!!! So excited!

This past week was a good one. Other than Monday. Oh Monday. A lot of us girls at work had a rough day with the kiddos that we worked with. I think part of it was due to the time change. They were being forced to stay up an hour later than normal and then they still wake up at the same time as before which is an hour earlier now according to the clock. Geesh! It was brutal. I came home and went directly to the shower. B knew it had been a bad day since I didn't even stop to chat (He had been home sick). The rest of the week the kiddos that I worked with were
angels. We actually had such a great week. Until today when I wasn't feeling well.

Let's see anything else to report? Nah. I can't think of anything else.
Have a great day
Michelle

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I want to go. Take me!!!
Enjoy your breakfast & birthday celebrations :)
Happy weekend :)

White Girl said...

Sorry you are feeling icky! I hope it passes quickly so that you can enjoy the waffles!

Followers