Saturday, March 05, 2011

Rambling on

Happy Saturday. I am feeling good today. Yesterday was an emotional day again...but today I'm feeling good and I'm going to focus on that. B and I went for coffee with B's mom this morning. It was fun. Than B's mom and I went for a good hearty walk. I really enjoyed it. I really liked that I was able to take my jacket off and not feel cold. It's beautiful outside!

Last night was a rough one for sleep. I've slept 24 hours in the last 48. I don't know why I'm so tired but I am. (And no, I'm not pregnant). And last night I woke up several times because, a)getting punched in the nose -(not on purpose) and b) nightmares and weird dreams. One of the nightmares was very scary and I think it's cause I watched an episode of criminal minds right before bed. Then I had another nightmare that when I went to the doctor to get the results from a very painful test I took, she came in the room and asked me if I was ready to do it again. I woke up almost crying at that point. So I guess those are the things that are on my mind. Crazy and scary.

But other than that this week was a good one. I was sooo happy to go back to work. (I had been off work for a week due to some health issues). It was a great week. It ended on a great note. I am looking forward to next week. I like structure and schedule. It's a good feeling.

Today I am celebrating life in general. Not new life. Just life. I love my hubby and I am really enjoying our new house. I am loving the yard that we have to take care of. And all the possibilities that come with it. I am really excited for the blooms to start revealing themselves. Last fall I planted 72 bulbs and I think it's going to make our front yard pretty. (It's seriously so ugly right now). I am excited for spring to come so I can do some more planting. But I'm too scared to do it yet because there might be another snowfall or two and I don't want to be too eager to get it going, only to have to do it again. I think I am going to do a little outside work today though, because it's soooo nice outside today.

I'm also feeling inspired to go outside and take some pictures. I just have to find something worthy of taking pictures of. I think I see one thing I want to take a picture of...but that's only like 5 pictures worth. Maybe once I get started it will come easily to what else I can capture. I do know I have two rose bushes to cut down. I guess I should get started on that.

Until next time.
Rambling on.....
Michelle

1 comment:

white girl said...

I'm sorry you had all those bad dreams! And what is the story behind getting punched in the nose (accidental or not!). You can't just breeze over something like that and not tell the story!

I'm glad you are doing well in your heart and mind. I love you so much. I hope those tulips start peeking through the soil soon to bring you the hope of new colour and life!

Followers